At Glenrose, we work with your charity to offer an investment review service that is both comprehensive and tailored to your needs.
- It provides Trustees with clarity and a full understanding of the investment strategy being used.
- It enables your charity to achieve returns which support your goals but without taking unnecessary risk.
- It enables trustees to meet their statutory duties under the Trustee Act of 2000.
- Our experienced Charity Financial Planning Team will not only work to manage your investment portfolio, but to plan, review and benchmark the way in which it is managed to ensure that it performs both effectively and ethically
- We also work closely with a carefully selected roster of trusted accountants,solicitors and banks where necessary and appropriate to ensure that the service we provide you with is second to none.
Independent services tailored to the needs of your charity.
Useful Links -